Sell Our Products
- Skip to Video or Book Products Available for Wholesale Orders
- Skip to Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
- Re-sell our downloadable or streaming video programs on your website (Affiliates Program)
Please feel free to email us with any questions about selling our products. Instructions in Greek.
We offer a retailer/reseller/merchant wholesale discount for each of our DVDs when ordering only through CelebrateGreece.com's website. Download our "Wholesale Discount Code List" (.DOC [Microsoft WORD file] or .PDF [Adobe Acrobat File]) and then email us for the password. Opening the password protected list will be your agreement to abide by our MAP rules (Minimum Advertised Price) and to keep the codes private.
CelebrateGreece.com ships DVDs worldwide via a third party. There are no minimum orders. Normally, all customer service issues will be handled by our shipping department after the order has been placed.
CelebrateGreece.com only receives DVD/Book orders through its online ordering system. We usually do not accept telephone, fax, or email orders. Sample online order page: Link.
Retailers/Merchants/Resellers can stock their own inventory, accept worldwide orders, set their own prices and shipping charges, and then receive payments from their own customers. However, we do set minimum advertised prices (MAP) for our DVD and Book Titles. Please note that not all our video titles are available on DVD. Some titles are only for free online viewing.
Our DVD/Book retailers have two methods in which they can either order to stock inventory or directly drop-ship to their customers via CelebrateGreece.com's Online ordering.
(Retailers: Upon your first online order ONLY, you will be prompted to create a new account before the first order can be entered. Please remember your login information for future orders)
1) This method is best for in-store retailing or shipping to your customers outside of the retailer's country (FAQ 16). Retailers can order DVDs for their own inventory at their wholesale discount off the retail prices (no minimum orders required). For shipping to its customers, the retailer would then be responsible for shipping directly to its own customers outside the retailer's own country. Please read FAQs if you have any questions.
2) Online sellers may choose this second method to ship orders directly to their customers in their same country (FAQ 16). This does not involve any shipping by the retailer if shipped to the same country. Domestic orders (within the USA) usually ship within 3 business days from when the order was received.
- The Retailer enters their customer's Shipping information directly on OUR online order page(s).
- For the online Billing information on OUR online order page(s), retailers enter their own merchant credit card number on OUR online form and then enter the 40% discount code. Be assured, the retailer's credit card information will not be viewable to CelebrateGreece.com or to a customer on their receipt. IMPORTANT: We apologize, but as a measure to prevent fraud, our automated online system cannot accept orders if the billing and shipping addresses are not in the same country. This is beyond our control. However, using order option #1 above is one solution. We are presently working on a true drop-shipment service.
- Retailer should print the online receipt for their records. The customer will receive an email receipt for the transaction. The customer receipt will also contain a tracking number to follow the packages journey to them. Normally, all customer service issues will be handled by our third-party shipping department after the order has been placed. The customer's receipt will show contact information for any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Online Retailers/Resellers/Merchants may use any images off our website to place onto their own website.
If you choose to use the Amazon Affiliate Program for our DVDs (you must have an Amazon Associate Account), please note that Amazon.com will only ship our DVDs to the USA and Canada. Also, we cannot offer a wholesale discount for Amazon orders. For this reason, we recommend the above two methods.
If you are interested reselling our DVDs, we can forward you a reseller agreement, discount codes and necessary links for order forms.
Please feel free to email us with any questions. We look forward to working with YOU!
4) What if my DVD will not work in my DVD player?
5) What forms of payment do you accept?
6) What is a CVV Code and why do you need it?
7) What are my shipping options?
8) Do you offer faster shipping options?
9) What is the status of my order?
10) How can I change the details of my order?
11) How do I retrieve a forgotten password?
12) How is my customer information treated?
14) How are the DVDs you sell formatted?
15) Do you ship internationally?
16) What if my billing and shipping address are not in the same country?
1) Returns (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
All returns/replacements require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). To request an RMA, please Contact us.
2) Replacement (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
You may request a replacement for your purchase within 30 days of the order ship date for either of the following two reasons:
1. We sent the wrong item
2. The item received is defective (including damaged in transit, possible disc compatibility issue, or book defect)
Once you have requested and received your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, we will send a replacement, along with a postage-paid mailing envelope for return of the wrong/defective item.
For large bulk book orders, we may ask that you return samples of the defective books along with the book covers of the remaining items. The details will be included with the RMA.
3) Refund (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
You may return your disc purchase for a refund within 30 days of the order ship date only if the item is in unopened/original condition. (If you discover that the item is defective after the package is opened, a replacement will be granted; please see Replacement above). Refund will be of the item purchase price, excluding shipping & handling. Please note that books may not be returned after purchase. However, defective merchandise will be replaced.
Requests for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for any reason other than those listed above will not be accepted. To request an RMA, please Contact us.
4) What if my DVD will not work in my DVD player? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
Some older model DVD players may not properly read DVDs that are made with the latest recording methods. Prior to purchasing titles from CelebrateGreece.com, we strongly suggest that you review the compatibility information at www.videohelp.com/dvdplayers to see whether or not your DVD player will play our DVDs. If your player won't play a title that you ordered, we'll accept a return of the DVD.
5) What forms of payment do you accept? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
At this time we can only accept orders via credit card. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards, as well as debit cards associated with these institutions. Additionally, all credit card transactions will need to be verified with the Card Verification Value Code (or CVV) from your credit card. (For more information on CVV codes, please see "What is a CVV Code and why do you need it?").
6) What is a CVV Code and why do you need it? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
For your protection, we request the additional Card Verification Value (CVV) code from your credit card. This code is used for fraud protection, so if someone has possession of your credit card number they would also need to have possession of the physical card in order to know what your CVV code is.
American Express: the CVV code is a four-digit number on the front of your card. All other credit and debit cards: the CVV code is on the back of your card (near the signature strip) and is the last three digits of a seven-digit string.
7) What are my shipping options? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
Orders shipped domestically (within the USA) can be sent via U.S. Mail or FedEx. (For internationally shipped orders, please see Internationally Shipped Orders). Typically, your order will ship 2-3 business days after the order was placed. (Please note that bulk orders may take up to five business days from the order date to ship).
We do not currently post shipping & handling rates on our website because costs vary depending on destination, the shipping method, and the quantity of items ordered. For exact shipping rates for your order, simply go through the checkout process on the CelebrateGreece.com third party order page(s). Shipping costs will show before final confirmation of your order and before charges are made to your credit card.
For orders sent via U.S. Mail: The U.S. Mail Delivery Confirmation Number provided in your receipt allows you to confirm when a package is delivered, but does not provide tracking details along the way. This means that the USPS "Track & Confirm" website won't have any information until the Post Office actually delivers your order.
8) Do you offer expedited shipping options? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
Expedited shipping via FedEx may be available at the time of your purchase and will show in your shipping options during checkout. However, shipping options may be limited at the time of purchase due to high order volume, or unavailable based on your shipping destination.
9) What is the status of my order? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
You can view your order details, check on the status of you order, and track your order by following the directions on your receipt.
10) How can I change the details of my order? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
Orders cannot be changed once they are placed. To update the shipping address on an order that has not yet shipped, please Contact Us.
If you ordered the incorrect title, or the wrong quantity of items, your order will need to be cancelled. Please note that it is your responsibility to re-place cancelled orders for the corrected title/quantities.
11) How do I retrieve a forgotten password? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
To have your password sent to your account login email address, please go to the log in page and click the Forgot your password? link.
12) How is my customer information treated? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
14) How are the DVDs you sell formatted? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
All DVDs listed on CelebrateGreece.com are region-free; however, they may be formatted in either NTSC or PAL. (All discs will clearly list the format type at the time of purchase). Please check your DVD player's manual for more information on whether your player is compatible with NTSC, PAL, and DVD-R discs.
15) Do you ship internationally? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
CelebrateGreece.com ships orders globally. We do not currently post international shipping & handling rates on our website because they vary based on the destination, package weight, and ship method. For a specific list of countries we ship orders to, as well as shipping costs, please go through the checkout process on the CelebrateGreece.com website. Shipping details will show before final confirmation of your order and before any charges are made to your credit card.
Depending on which country you would like the order shipped to, your order will be sent via U.S. Mail Global Priority or via FedEx International service
Most international orders are sent via U.S. Mail Global Priority. This carrier does not provide tracking details. Although it is true that shipments sent via U.S. Mail Global Priority usually arrive at their destinations 2-3 weeks from the ship date, transit times vary and may be significantly longer.
NOTE: International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the receiver; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, when ordering from CelebrateGreece.com, the receiver is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
16) What if my billing and shipping address are not in the same country? (return to FAQs, Top of Page)
We apologize, but as a measure to prevent fraud, our automated online system cannot accept orders if the billing and shipping addresses are not in the same country. However, using ordering option 1) above can be one solution. We are presently working on a drop-shipment service.
Video or Book Products available for resale:
(Newer titles appear at bottom)
(Return to top)